Think Green, Buy Green
A Different Shopping Experience.
Innovation, creativity, and environmental kindness: Our Concept Shop offers a bright new shopping experience that expresses the unique spirit of Ramat Hanadiv.
Conveniently located in Ramat Hanadiv's Visitors Pavilion, the shop features a range of products that introduce visitors not just to a novel way of shopping but to the messages and values that underlie Ramat Hanadiv's work day in and day out throughout the entire year.
Thus, the design of the space itself, as well as the items on sale, comprise statements about nature and the environment. The staff in the shop also serve as guides at Ramat Hanadiv; surrounded by the shop's attractive shelves and products, they are always happy to provide advice about the numerous routes and activities a visitor can enjoy in the Memorial Gardens and Nature Park.
And for your purchasing pleasure, the Shop offers:
- 'Green' items made of recycled materials or using solar energy
- creativity kits for kids; and fresh products that encourage multiple re-use;
- Boutique gardening gifts that inspire children and adults alike to get growing in the home garden;
- Planting kits, herb boxes, and plants straight from Ramat Hanadiv's own nursery;
- Objets d'art and charming, hand-made crafts embellished with motifs of flora and fauna;
- [What about: Locally-produced epicurean specialties -- jams and preserves, wines, etc.???]
- Beautifully Illustrated books to please the most avid nature lovers, and more...
Sunday-Thursday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Please note: The shop's hours change during the summer and holidays. We recommend that, before your visit, you confirm the current opening hours by phone: 04-6298111.